On Tuesday, Feb. 5, IHOP restaurants will once again offer each guest a free short stack of their famous buttermilk pancakes on National Pancake Day. This family-friendly tradition hopes to raise funds and awareness for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, including Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
For every short stack of buttermilk pancakes served on National Pancake Day between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m., IHOP guests are invited to make a voluntary donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Since 2006, IHOP National Pancake Day has raised more than $10 million to provide life-saving treatment and medical equipment for child patients, including more than 370,000 children treated annually at Children’s Hospital. As the first national fundraising effort 2013, IHOP is helping Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals celebrate its 30th year of helping kids get better.
Visit www.IHOPpancakeday.com for more information, to find a local IHOP or to make an online donation to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin BBB Advises: Beware of Green Dot MoneyPak Scams
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer
- Cudahy High School Football Golf Outing-August 17th at Grant Park
- Bike Auction & Rummage Saturday
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- Grant Park Warbler Walks welcomes newbies
- Visit the Revolutionary War Ecampment at the Cudahy Family Library
- New Sponsor for Cudahy Family Movie Night
- South Milwaukee Market Opens Summer Season May 23