A group of some of Milwaukee's most progressive young professionals and critical thinkers are teaming up with several proactive local politicians to discuss and share ideas on how to continually enhance the South Shore area and bridge the gap between Bay View and Cudahy.
All are invited to join in a collection of art, music and minds while participating in a comprehensive approach to exchanging ideas. Even the smallest suggestions can lead to the biggest change.
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organization objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnege.
For more information, please visit www.justinforalderman.com
Saturday Feb. 9th
2246 S Kinnickinnic Ave,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53207
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Town of Lake Book Author to Speak at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Cudahy 2014 Borrowing Projects Summary Listing
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Gallery features local photography
- Cudahy Mayor gets... "All Shook Up"
- Mulqueen thanks voters for support!!
- Thank you for your support
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Hooray!!! Babes Ice Cream is Reopening on 2/28/14