A group of some of Milwaukee's most progressive young professionals and critical thinkers are teaming up with several proactive local politicians to discuss and share ideas on how to continually enhance the South Shore area and bridge the gap between Bay View and Cudahy.
All are invited to join in a collection of art, music and minds while participating in a comprehensive approach to exchanging ideas. Even the smallest suggestions can lead to the biggest change.
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organization objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnege.
For more information, please visit www.justinforalderman.com
Saturday Feb. 9th
2246 S Kinnickinnic Ave,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53207
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs