A group of some of Milwaukee's most progressive young professionals and critical thinkers are teaming up with several proactive local politicians to discuss and share ideas on how to continually enhance the South Shore area and bridge the gap between Bay View and Cudahy.
All are invited to join in a collection of art, music and minds while participating in a comprehensive approach to exchanging ideas. Even the smallest suggestions can lead to the biggest change.
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organization objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnege.
For more information, please visit www.justinforalderman.com
Saturday Feb. 9th
2246 S Kinnickinnic Ave,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53207
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.