A group of some of Milwaukee's most progressive young professionals and critical thinkers are teaming up with several proactive local politicians to discuss and share ideas on how to continually enhance the South Shore area and bridge the gap between Bay View and Cudahy.
All are invited to join in a collection of art, music and minds while participating in a comprehensive approach to exchanging ideas. Even the smallest suggestions can lead to the biggest change.
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organization objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnege.
For more information, please visit www.justinforalderman.com
Saturday Feb. 9th
2246 S Kinnickinnic Ave,
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53207
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors