USPS has improved its Click-N-Ship for Business desktop application to make online shipping easier and more convenient.
All price, product and classification changes effective with the Jan. 27, 2013 price change will automatically be included in the application.
Customers also will be able to input mailing address and other information to generate new, integrated, 4-by-6-inch International labels/Customs Forms for their Express Mail International and Priority Mail International shipments.
Another feature of the application enhancement includes updating legacy barcodes to Intelligent Mail package barcode for all domestic shipping, APO/FPO/DPO and PTFAS (Possessions, Territories, and Freely Associated States), Electronic Merchandise Return Service labels, and Open and Distribute labels.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Click It or Ticket Campaign
- Kids Travel Around the World for Children's Book Week
- A Musical Benefit for Project Concern
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- STM Student Wins Prestigious Gates Scholarship
- Wisconsin BBB Advises: Beware of Green Dot MoneyPak Scams
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer
- Cudahy High School Football Golf Outing-August 17th at Grant Park