We all know someone who has been affected by heart disease! Please join SM students and staff in supporting the American Heart Association's life-saving mission. Fight cardiovascular disease and help save lives.
South Milwaukee School District in partnership with American Heart Association is sponsoring "RED OUT" events on February 1st.
The High School Marketing Class (during lunch periods at the high school) and the Fitness Center registration desk are selling "RED OUT" t-shirts the week of January 21st-Feb. 1st.
The Rockets are competing with Whitnall School District to identify which school raises more money to go toward the fight of this horrible disease that is 80% preventable.
We are asking the community to come to the girl's basketball games on Friday night, Feb. 1st, wear your "ROCK THE BEAT" t-shirt and participate in the many fund raising opportunities throughout the night.
One of the big highlights is that Bango will be making an appearance from 6:15-6:45 PM. Come get a picture with the Milwaukee Bucks popular mascot and help promote awareness of this deadly disease.
Wear your shirt to the February 2nd Milwaukee Bucks Game (opportunity to pre-order a FREE ticket for that night) and participate in an NBA promotional event for the American Heart Association.
Any questions feel free to contact, Darla Wack High School Physical Educator at 414-766-5241.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry