We all know someone who has been affected by heart disease! Please join SM students and staff in supporting the American Heart Association's life-saving mission. Fight cardiovascular disease and help save lives.
South Milwaukee School District in partnership with American Heart Association is sponsoring "RED OUT" events on February 1st.
The High School Marketing Class (during lunch periods at the high school) and the Fitness Center registration desk are selling "RED OUT" t-shirts the week of January 21st-Feb. 1st.
The Rockets are competing with Whitnall School District to identify which school raises more money to go toward the fight of this horrible disease that is 80% preventable.
We are asking the community to come to the girl's basketball games on Friday night, Feb. 1st, wear your "ROCK THE BEAT" t-shirt and participate in the many fund raising opportunities throughout the night.
One of the big highlights is that Bango will be making an appearance from 6:15-6:45 PM. Come get a picture with the Milwaukee Bucks popular mascot and help promote awareness of this deadly disease.
Wear your shirt to the February 2nd Milwaukee Bucks Game (opportunity to pre-order a FREE ticket for that night) and participate in an NBA promotional event for the American Heart Association.
Any questions feel free to contact, Darla Wack High School Physical Educator at 414-766-5241.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Paranormal Milwaukee returns to the Cudahy Family Library
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!