The Milwaukee Shockers U14 baseball organization will be holding it's 2nd Annual Social, Saturday January 26, 2013, from 7PM-11PM at the K-Ranch. All you can drink domestic taps with purchase of $10 wrist band. Music, lots of raffles and fun!!
We are also holding a peanut butter drive for The Hunger Task Force. Donate 2 jars of peanut butter and receive a free raffle ticket.
All monies raised will assist with league fees, tournament entry fees, equipment and uniforms. The Milwaukee Shockers baseball organization is non-profit.
You must 21 or older to attend. Thank you for your support!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- CHS Class Ring received 72 years After Graduation!
- "HeART & Sole" Sister's EXPO