The Milwaukee Shockers U14 baseball organization will be holding it's 2nd Annual Social, Saturday January 26, 2013, from 7PM-11PM at the K-Ranch. All you can drink domestic taps with purchase of $10 wrist band. Music, lots of raffles and fun!!
We are also holding a peanut butter drive for The Hunger Task Force. Donate 2 jars of peanut butter and receive a free raffle ticket.
All monies raised will assist with league fees, tournament entry fees, equipment and uniforms. The Milwaukee Shockers baseball organization is non-profit.
You must 21 or older to attend. Thank you for your support!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd
- New Trees, New Tables and Bluegrass
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- U14 Storm Baseball Tryouts for 2016
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week