The Milwaukee Shockers U14 baseball organization will be holding it's 2nd Annual Social, Saturday January 26, 2013, from 7PM-11PM at the K-Ranch. All you can drink domestic taps with purchase of $10 wrist band. Music, lots of raffles and fun!!
We are also holding a peanut butter drive for The Hunger Task Force. Donate 2 jars of peanut butter and receive a free raffle ticket.
All monies raised will assist with league fees, tournament entry fees, equipment and uniforms. The Milwaukee Shockers baseball organization is non-profit.
You must 21 or older to attend. Thank you for your support!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- 2015 Cudahy School Board Public Forum on March 10
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week