The Cudahy Family Library will be hosting a program, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 about the 1947 blizzard that stopped Milwaukee cold.
More than 18 inches of snow fell and left it's place in our collective memory. Presented by Mr. Richard Pfeiffer, the program runs from 7:00-8:00 pm. Everyone is welcome and it is free. Sponsored by Friends of Cudahy Library and part of the 10th Anniversary Program Series.
The Friends are also sponsoring a craft fair for two days, Saturday, February 9, 2013 from 10:00-4:00 pm and Sunday, February 10, 2013 from noon to 3:30 pm. All handmade crafts by local vendors. Please support local artisans and the library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations