The Cudahy Family Library will be hosting a program, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 about the 1947 blizzard that stopped Milwaukee cold.
More than 18 inches of snow fell and left it's place in our collective memory. Presented by Mr. Richard Pfeiffer, the program runs from 7:00-8:00 pm. Everyone is welcome and it is free. Sponsored by Friends of Cudahy Library and part of the 10th Anniversary Program Series.
The Friends are also sponsoring a craft fair for two days, Saturday, February 9, 2013 from 10:00-4:00 pm and Sunday, February 10, 2013 from noon to 3:30 pm. All handmade crafts by local vendors. Please support local artisans and the library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wacky Wednesday Crazy Crafts for Kids August 12
- Cudahy Health Department Maintains Level III Status
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- City of Cudahy 2016 Budget Time Table
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration