The Cudahy Family Library will be hosting a program, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 about the 1947 blizzard that stopped Milwaukee cold.
More than 18 inches of snow fell and left it's place in our collective memory. Presented by Mr. Richard Pfeiffer, the program runs from 7:00-8:00 pm. Everyone is welcome and it is free. Sponsored by Friends of Cudahy Library and part of the 10th Anniversary Program Series.
The Friends are also sponsoring a craft fair for two days, Saturday, February 9, 2013 from 10:00-4:00 pm and Sunday, February 10, 2013 from noon to 3:30 pm. All handmade crafts by local vendors. Please support local artisans and the library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Cudahy Post Office Will Close July 4TH