The Cudahy Family Library will be hosting a program, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 about the 1947 blizzard that stopped Milwaukee cold.
More than 18 inches of snow fell and left it's place in our collective memory. Presented by Mr. Richard Pfeiffer, the program runs from 7:00-8:00 pm. Everyone is welcome and it is free. Sponsored by Friends of Cudahy Library and part of the 10th Anniversary Program Series.
The Friends are also sponsoring a craft fair for two days, Saturday, February 9, 2013 from 10:00-4:00 pm and Sunday, February 10, 2013 from noon to 3:30 pm. All handmade crafts by local vendors. Please support local artisans and the library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside and Choral Arts Society Present "The Sorcerer"
- SM Author's "Animal Teachers" Wins Wisconsin Award
- South Shore enews update
- Oak Creek Library Kid Flicks Thursday April 9 at 1:30 p.m.
- April 19: Meet Sundance Award-Winner & South Milwaukee Native Chad Gracia, Ukrainian Fedor Alexandrovich
- Cudahy High School's Ian Fox a Kohl Excellence Scholar
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Cudahy Pick N Save Hosting Easter Egg Hunt/Pancake Breakfast
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE