The Cudahy Family Library will be hosting a program, Tuesday, January 29, 2013 about the 1947 blizzard that stopped Milwaukee cold.
More than 18 inches of snow fell and left it's place in our collective memory. Presented by Mr. Richard Pfeiffer, the program runs from 7:00-8:00 pm. Everyone is welcome and it is free. Sponsored by Friends of Cudahy Library and part of the 10th Anniversary Program Series.
The Friends are also sponsoring a craft fair for two days, Saturday, February 9, 2013 from 10:00-4:00 pm and Sunday, February 10, 2013 from noon to 3:30 pm. All handmade crafts by local vendors. Please support local artisans and the library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- CHS Class Ring received 72 years After Graduation!
- "HeART & Sole" Sister's EXPO