Hi, I'm John Lopez and I'm running for the Cudahy school board. My wife and I moved to Cudahy from Texas in June, 2005, to be near our grandsons. Since then I've been an active volunteer in the Cudahy schools.
Over the years as I have participated in PTAs and various school activities for both my own children and now for my grandchildren, I have come to realize that the more parents are involved, the better the schools are. Since coming to Cudahy, I've volunteered for school dances, carnivals, and district committees.
Now I'm tossing my hat in the ring because I believe it's time to get involved on a different level. With your help, I want to work to make sure all the kids and their families have access to the best our school district and the community can offer.
Please feel free to contact me at (414)482-0184, if you have any questions or would like to share any concerns or ideas.
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry