Hi, I'm John Lopez and I'm running for the Cudahy school board. My wife and I moved to Cudahy from Texas in June, 2005, to be near our grandsons. Since then I've been an active volunteer in the Cudahy schools.
Over the years as I have participated in PTAs and various school activities for both my own children and now for my grandchildren, I have come to realize that the more parents are involved, the better the schools are. Since coming to Cudahy, I've volunteered for school dances, carnivals, and district committees.
Now I'm tossing my hat in the ring because I believe it's time to get involved on a different level. With your help, I want to work to make sure all the kids and their families have access to the best our school district and the community can offer.
Please feel free to contact me at (414)482-0184, if you have any questions or would like to share any concerns or ideas.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Brass at the Border" concert
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- Cudahy Board of Education Approves Inquiry into Purchase of South Shore YMCA Building
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- Paranormal Milwaukee returns to the Cudahy Family Library
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Friends of Pulaski Park-Cudahy Planning Park Upgrade
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!