The staff at Dunham's Sports at Packard Plaza in Cudahy was informed in an unscheduled meeting Monday morning that the store will be closing by the end of the month. Unofficially, the reason given was the store had not been meeting expectations.
Some employees have been with the store since it transitioned from being a JC Penney Outlet store 14 years ago.
Dunham's closing will coincide with another store ceasing operations at the same time. Merchandise Outlet announced it was leaving the Plaza a couple of months ago.
Last fall the Aldi's store closed to consolidate operations with a store in South Milwaukee.
In its 55th year, the moribund shopping center will soon be mostly vacant.
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Governor Walker Invests in Cudahy for Fab Lab Equipment
- Author Visit with Elizabeth Kokalis - May 14th
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!