I would like to thank the Cudahy residents who gave me a few minutes of their time as we met at your door during the December holiday season as I kicked off my campaign for Mayor. I have listened closely to your concerns for our city, which I share with you.
From last summer and into the fall many residents approached me about running for Mayor again. I look forward to once again working hard for you and lead our city forward.
My previous experience in business retention, prospecting for new business, coupled with my development and redevelopment experience will be critical in addressing our concerns and attracting new businesses and residents into our community. My financial skills will allow me to run a cost effective government holding the line on municipal property taxes, represent you with unelected taxing authorities such as MATC and MMSD, and work locally to end unnecessary fees.
I look forward to meeting with more of the great residents of this community over the coming months. I can be reached at 414-614-7169 or email@example.com if you would like to share ideas, thoughts, or concerns about our community.
I would honored to once again serve you as Mayor of Cudahy. I ask for your support and vote on Tuesday April 2nd.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Open House at Cudahy Historical Society Depot This Saturday
- SM Author Jerrianne Hayslett’s Short Story Wins First-Place Prize
- Cudahy Memorial Day Ceremony
- "Award ofExcellence"
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- St. Mark's Project Concern Benefit Musical Extravaganza
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Wixon Welcomes Amanda Hill, Buyer
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Oak Creek Resident Finishing Term of Service with Milwaukee Nonprofit