Kids, have you ever wondered what happens in the library after it is closed? We’ll open our secret world at the “Stuffed Animal Sleepover” at the St. Francis Library, on Monday, January 21 from 6:00-6:45 p.m. During storytime, you can enjoy bedtime stories, a craft, and a snack. When it is over, you can tuck in your stuffed animal for his/her sleepover in the library. Stuffed animals are curious, so they may get into a little mischief in the library. Don’t worry, we’ll take pictures of their shenanigans so you can see the fun they had. There is no need to register, just bring your stuffed friend. Wear pajamas, if you’d like. This program is for ages 2 and up. Please call (414) 481-7323 or find our website at www.mcfls.org/stfrancis for more information. The address of the St. Francis Library is 4230 S. Nicholson Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library