Kids, have you ever wondered what happens in the library after it is closed? We’ll open our secret world at the “Stuffed Animal Sleepover” at the St. Francis Library, on Monday, January 21 from 6:00-6:45 p.m. During storytime, you can enjoy bedtime stories, a craft, and a snack. When it is over, you can tuck in your stuffed animal for his/her sleepover in the library. Stuffed animals are curious, so they may get into a little mischief in the library. Don’t worry, we’ll take pictures of their shenanigans so you can see the fun they had. There is no need to register, just bring your stuffed friend. Wear pajamas, if you’d like. This program is for ages 2 and up. Please call (414) 481-7323 or find our website at www.mcfls.org/stfrancis for more information. The address of the St. Francis Library is 4230 S. Nicholson Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- February Cudahy New Business Openings
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th