Kids, have you ever wondered what happens in the library after it is closed? We’ll open our secret world at the “Stuffed Animal Sleepover” at the St. Francis Library, on Monday, January 21 from 6:00-6:45 p.m. During storytime, you can enjoy bedtime stories, a craft, and a snack. When it is over, you can tuck in your stuffed animal for his/her sleepover in the library. Stuffed animals are curious, so they may get into a little mischief in the library. Don’t worry, we’ll take pictures of their shenanigans so you can see the fun they had. There is no need to register, just bring your stuffed friend. Wear pajamas, if you’d like. This program is for ages 2 and up. Please call (414) 481-7323 or find our website at www.mcfls.org/stfrancis for more information. The address of the St. Francis Library is 4230 S. Nicholson Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christmas Rummage & Bake Sales at Depot on Saturday
- BBB's 8 Tips to Avoid Locksmith Scams
- Cudahy Post Office Open Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Cudahy Post Office Offers Addressing Tips
- OCPL Teen Craft: Winter in a Jar
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive
- Cudahy's Heart of the Holiday's a success
- Cudahy Post Office Offers Shipping Tips
- CONUNDRUM WINE TASTING FIRST TIME BY BREEN
- Santa Visiting the Indoor Market this Saturday!