Kids, have you ever wondered what happens in the library after it is closed? We’ll open our secret world at the “Stuffed Animal Sleepover” at the St. Francis Library, on Monday, January 21 from 6:00-6:45 p.m. During storytime, you can enjoy bedtime stories, a craft, and a snack. When it is over, you can tuck in your stuffed animal for his/her sleepover in the library. Stuffed animals are curious, so they may get into a little mischief in the library. Don’t worry, we’ll take pictures of their shenanigans so you can see the fun they had. There is no need to register, just bring your stuffed friend. Wear pajamas, if you’d like. This program is for ages 2 and up. Please call (414) 481-7323 or find our website at www.mcfls.org/stfrancis for more information. The address of the St. Francis Library is 4230 S. Nicholson Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Cudahy Post Office Will Close July 4TH