Kids, have you ever wondered what happens in the library after it is closed? We’ll open our secret world at the “Stuffed Animal Sleepover” at the St. Francis Library, on Monday, January 21 from 6:00-6:45 p.m. During storytime, you can enjoy bedtime stories, a craft, and a snack. When it is over, you can tuck in your stuffed animal for his/her sleepover in the library. Stuffed animals are curious, so they may get into a little mischief in the library. Don’t worry, we’ll take pictures of their shenanigans so you can see the fun they had. There is no need to register, just bring your stuffed friend. Wear pajamas, if you’d like. This program is for ages 2 and up. Please call (414) 481-7323 or find our website at www.mcfls.org/stfrancis for more information. The address of the St. Francis Library is 4230 S. Nicholson Ave.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin BBB Advises: Beware of Green Dot MoneyPak Scams
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer
- Cudahy High School Football Golf Outing-August 17th at Grant Park
- Bike Auction & Rummage Saturday
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- Grant Park Warbler Walks welcomes newbies
- Visit the Revolutionary War Ecampment at the Cudahy Family Library
- New Sponsor for Cudahy Family Movie Night
- South Milwaukee Market Opens Summer Season May 23