Get your child on the right track this winter. The St. Francis Library is offering free storytimes for young children. Registration is now open by phone or in person. Our combination of imaginative stories, music, fingerplays, flannel board stories, puppets, art projects, and more will spark your child’s imagination. Each storytime matches your child’s developmental level, attention span, and interests, to promote a love of literature and creativity.
Toddler Time for 2-3 year olds consists of simple, engaging activities and is an introduction to sitting with a group. It is scheduled for Wednesdays at 10:15-10:45 a.m., plus an optional playtime. Preschool storytime for 3 -6 year olds immerses your child in an enjoyable, interactive literary experience. Children can gain prereading skills to get them started reading. They are held on Tuesdays from 10:15-11 a.m. If evening works better, Pajamarama wraps your child in a big “reading blanket”. It meets on Mondays from 6-6:45 pm., and kids are invited to wear their pajamas. Tot Time is a time for kids to play together with toys, games, snacks, circle time, and activities. It’s a great social time to share with other kids and adults. Join us on Fridays from 9-11 a.m. All programs begin the week of September 10, 2012.
Please call the library for a complete schedule and more information, at (414) 481-7323. The address of the St. Francis Library is 4230 S. Nicholson Ave. The website is http://www.mcfls.org/stfrancis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Author at Cudahy Family Library, Tuesday November 10 2015
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day at Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Depot Listed on National Register of Historic Places
- Cudahy Historic Depot Celebrates!
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Cudahy Health Department Receives officla Plaque on Level III Status
- Zombie Walk