Get your child on the right track this winter. The St. Francis Library is offering free storytimes for young children. Registration is now open by phone or in person. Our combination of imaginative stories, music, fingerplays, flannel board stories, puppets, art projects, and more will spark your child’s imagination. Each storytime matches your child’s developmental level, attention span, and interests, to promote a love of literature and creativity.
Toddler Time for 2-3 year olds consists of simple, engaging activities and is an introduction to sitting with a group. It is scheduled for Wednesdays at 10:15-10:45 a.m., plus an optional playtime. Preschool storytime for 3 -6 year olds immerses your child in an enjoyable, interactive literary experience. Children can gain prereading skills to get them started reading. They are held on Tuesdays from 10:15-11 a.m. If evening works better, Pajamarama wraps your child in a big “reading blanket”. It meets on Mondays from 6-6:45 pm., and kids are invited to wear their pajamas. Tot Time is a time for kids to play together with toys, games, snacks, circle time, and activities. It’s a great social time to share with other kids and adults. Join us on Fridays from 9-11 a.m. All programs begin the week of September 10, 2012.
Please call the library for a complete schedule and more information, at (414) 481-7323. The address of the St. Francis Library is 4230 S. Nicholson Ave. The website is http://www.mcfls.org/stfrancis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy School District Increases Aquatics Programming
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- $ Den, Cudahy Featured Business of the Month, January
- End of an Era
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- An Open Letter to Governor Walker Regarding "Easy" Teacher Licensure
- CHS JV Cheerleaders are the 2015 State Champions in Cheer Dance
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser