I have turned in my nomination papers I am announcing my intention to run for 1st District Alderman in Cudahy.
I am proud to be able to say that I call Cudahy home for about 20 years. I have 2 children that will be entering High School next year and 1 child entering the 6th grade, so I am invested in Cudahy for the future.
Like you, I want to see Cudahy strive and bring people to our community. I believe that business development is the key to bringing people to Cudahy. There are many things to be proud of here in Cudahy and I intend on making this better know.
Through my advocacy work, I have built relationships with many individuals from both sides of the political spectrum. I have found these relationships to be helpful when advocating for individuals with disabilities and I intend on utilizing these relationships when advocating for the People of Cudahy.
I ask for your support during the upcoming election.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Additional Update on Cudahy Borrowing and Bond Ratings
- Submariner to Present Program at Cudahy Family Library
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Art Work Contest in Cudahy for 4th of July Flier
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Songbird Stamps Take Flight This Spring Through the U.S. Mail
- St. Francis Library Spring Party