I have turned in my nomination papers I am announcing my intention to run for 1st District Alderman in Cudahy.
I am proud to be able to say that I call Cudahy home for about 20 years. I have 2 children that will be entering High School next year and 1 child entering the 6th grade, so I am invested in Cudahy for the future.
Like you, I want to see Cudahy strive and bring people to our community. I believe that business development is the key to bringing people to Cudahy. There are many things to be proud of here in Cudahy and I intend on making this better know.
Through my advocacy work, I have built relationships with many individuals from both sides of the political spectrum. I have found these relationships to be helpful when advocating for individuals with disabilities and I intend on utilizing these relationships when advocating for the People of Cudahy.
I ask for your support during the upcoming election.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Girls and Boys Basketball Clubs
- Wixon Adds Protein Project Manager Nathan Radue
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Book Signing & Authentic Viennese Recipes at Library!
- Cudahy Post Office Set To Deliver Packages on Sunday
- Cudahy Chronic Nuisance Billing Oct 2014
- Cudahy Man Promoted to Brigadier General - USAF
- North Shore Bank Hosts Community Wellness Day in Cudahy
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union