Congratulations to Yvonne Kraker nominated by BizTimes as a Health Care Hero for 2012 in the Nursing category.
Yvonne, Franciscan Villa’s Director of Nursing for Assisted Living, started out her career as a missionary in Africa, serving the population there for 17 years. Yvonne and her husband helped to train the village health workers and treated patients with rapid dog bites, snakebites, malaria and even leopard attacks. She returned to the states and sought out a career in long-term care, working with the elderly and Alzheimer’s patients.
Yvonne has the patience of a saint and provides excellent nursing to those in her care. She is very compassionate about her job and believes every position in a health care setting is important. “Everybody needs to work together for the benefit of the patients.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Town of Lake Book Author to Speak at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Cudahy 2014 Borrowing Projects Summary Listing
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Gallery features local photography
- Cudahy Mayor gets... "All Shook Up"
- Mulqueen thanks voters for support!!
- Thank you for your support
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Hooray!!! Babes Ice Cream is Reopening on 2/28/14