Congratulations to Yvonne Kraker nominated by BizTimes as a Health Care Hero for 2012 in the Nursing category.
Yvonne, Franciscan Villa’s Director of Nursing for Assisted Living, started out her career as a missionary in Africa, serving the population there for 17 years. Yvonne and her husband helped to train the village health workers and treated patients with rapid dog bites, snakebites, malaria and even leopard attacks. She returned to the states and sought out a career in long-term care, working with the elderly and Alzheimer’s patients.
Yvonne has the patience of a saint and provides excellent nursing to those in her care. She is very compassionate about her job and believes every position in a health care setting is important. “Everybody needs to work together for the benefit of the patients.”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CHS JV Cheerleaders are the 2015 State Champions in Cheer Dance
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Future Cudahy Farmer's Market Valentine Family Fun Night-Fundraiser
- “Exploring Entrepreneurship” presented by the Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC)
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- SSSF Mardi Gras Fundraiser to be held on February 14th
- Three New Cudahy Businesses Opening
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE INCOMING FRESHMAN ORIENTATION NIGHT
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards