Congratulations to Yvonne Kraker nominated by BizTimes as a Health Care Hero for 2012 in the Nursing category.
Yvonne, Franciscan Villa’s Director of Nursing for Assisted Living, started out her career as a missionary in Africa, serving the population there for 17 years. Yvonne and her husband helped to train the village health workers and treated patients with rapid dog bites, snakebites, malaria and even leopard attacks. She returned to the states and sought out a career in long-term care, working with the elderly and Alzheimer’s patients.
Yvonne has the patience of a saint and provides excellent nursing to those in her care. She is very compassionate about her job and believes every position in a health care setting is important. “Everybody needs to work together for the benefit of the patients.”
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- Cudahy National Night Out Thursday August 4th
- Return to Packard Avenue celebration part of Cudahy National Night Oout
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Railway Adventure Trip
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival