Pictures with Santa, hearty food and a Christmas goodies bake sale -- it's all at the Cudahy Historical Society's annual Christmas at the Depot, Saturday, December 15th.
The event is held at the historic railroad depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave. Times are 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
We'll also have poinsettias and candy bars for sale!
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors