Pictures with Santa, hearty food and a Christmas goodies bake sale -- it's all at the Cudahy Historical Society's annual Christmas at the Depot, Saturday, December 15th.
The event is held at the historic railroad depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave. Times are 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
We'll also have poinsettias and candy bars for sale!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin student joins clean water effort in Nicaragua
- Town of Lake Book Author to Speak at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Cudahy 2014 Borrowing Projects Summary Listing
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Gallery features local photography
- Cudahy Mayor gets... "All Shook Up"
- Mulqueen thanks voters for support!!
- Thank you for your support
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess