Pictures with Santa, hearty food and a Christmas goodies bake sale -- it's all at the Cudahy Historical Society's annual Christmas at the Depot, Saturday, December 15th.
The event is held at the historic railroad depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave. Times are 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
We'll also have poinsettias and candy bars for sale!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- Cudahy Post Office Delivers the Holidays to
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library
- Cudahy Fire Fighter Jered Kucik Honored
- Mitchell Industrial Park ready to go in Cudahy
- Coming Soon: Jen's Sweet Treats at 4745 S. Packard Avenue