Pictures with Santa, hearty food and a Christmas goodies bake sale -- it's all at the Cudahy Historical Society's annual Christmas at the Depot, Saturday, December 15th.
The event is held at the historic railroad depot, 4647 S. Kinnickinnic ave. Times are 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
We'll also have poinsettias and candy bars for sale!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- 2015 Cudahy School Board Public Forum on March 10
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week