Dear Friends & Neighbors,
Let me first say THANK YOU for allowing me the privilege to serve as your First District Alderman for the past 9 years. Together we were able to pass a Gang Ordinance, Sex Offender Ordinance and spearhead the effort to bring a K-9 Unit to the Cudahy Police Department. Moving forward, it will be imperative that the city is using all available resources to bring in new development, hold down property taxes and most importantly continue to find new and innovative ways to keep our city safe.
With that said, I have decided not to seek another term as your Alderman in 2013. I have truly enjoyed the honor of serving you on the Common Council. Working together with the great people of the 1st District, we were able to achieve many accomplishments for the City of Cudahy and build a brighter future for tomorrow.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- CHS Class Ring received 72 years After Graduation!
- "HeART & Sole" Sister's EXPO