Dear Friends & Neighbors,
Let me first say THANK YOU for allowing me the privilege to serve as your First District Alderman for the past 9 years. Together we were able to pass a Gang Ordinance, Sex Offender Ordinance and spearhead the effort to bring a K-9 Unit to the Cudahy Police Department. Moving forward, it will be imperative that the city is using all available resources to bring in new development, hold down property taxes and most importantly continue to find new and innovative ways to keep our city safe.
With that said, I have decided not to seek another term as your Alderman in 2013. I have truly enjoyed the honor of serving you on the Common Council. Working together with the great people of the 1st District, we were able to achieve many accomplishments for the City of Cudahy and build a brighter future for tomorrow.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library