Dear Friends & Neighbors,
Let me first say THANK YOU for allowing me the privilege to serve as your First District Alderman for the past 9 years. Together we were able to pass a Gang Ordinance, Sex Offender Ordinance and spearhead the effort to bring a K-9 Unit to the Cudahy Police Department. Moving forward, it will be imperative that the city is using all available resources to bring in new development, hold down property taxes and most importantly continue to find new and innovative ways to keep our city safe.
With that said, I have decided not to seek another term as your Alderman in 2013. I have truly enjoyed the honor of serving you on the Common Council. Working together with the great people of the 1st District, we were able to achieve many accomplishments for the City of Cudahy and build a brighter future for tomorrow.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Successful Cudahy Fourth of July Celebration
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday