Dear Friends & Neighbors,
Let me first say THANK YOU for allowing me the privilege to serve as your First District Alderman for the past 9 years. Together we were able to pass a Gang Ordinance, Sex Offender Ordinance and spearhead the effort to bring a K-9 Unit to the Cudahy Police Department. Moving forward, it will be imperative that the city is using all available resources to bring in new development, hold down property taxes and most importantly continue to find new and innovative ways to keep our city safe.
With that said, I have decided not to seek another term as your Alderman in 2013. I have truly enjoyed the honor of serving you on the Common Council. Working together with the great people of the 1st District, we were able to achieve many accomplishments for the City of Cudahy and build a brighter future for tomorrow.
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Feast of the Sacred Heart Celebration
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- UW-Parkside Adult Learner Open House April 26
- Spring Estate and Rummage Sale at St. Ann Center
- Wrestling Featuring Bobby Heenan