Dear Friends & Neighbors,
Let me first say THANK YOU for allowing me the privilege to serve as your First District Alderman for the past 9 years. Together we were able to pass a Gang Ordinance, Sex Offender Ordinance and spearhead the effort to bring a K-9 Unit to the Cudahy Police Department. Moving forward, it will be imperative that the city is using all available resources to bring in new development, hold down property taxes and most importantly continue to find new and innovative ways to keep our city safe.
With that said, I have decided not to seek another term as your Alderman in 2013. I have truly enjoyed the honor of serving you on the Common Council. Working together with the great people of the 1st District, we were able to achieve many accomplishments for the City of Cudahy and build a brighter future for tomorrow.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy High School's Ian Fox a Kohl Excellence Scholar
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Cudahy Pick N Save Hosting Easter Egg Hunt/Pancake Breakfast
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Postal Service Ready For Tax Day
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Open House
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive