The Cudahy Police Department in conjunction with the St Francis and South Milwaukee Police Departments will be participating in the Wisconsin Department of Transportation’s “Booze and Belts” campaign December 7-16. There will be extra officers on patrol conducting traffic enforcement, with the primary emphasis being seatbelt, speeding, and drunk driving enforcement. The extra patrols are being paid for by a Department of Transportation grant awarded to the Cudahy Police Department. The Cudahy Police Department reminds drivers to wear their seatbelts, slow down, and to never drive impaired. We hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday season!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Freaky Friday Dance
- "Warm Your Heart" Chili and Jewelry Invite
- OCPL "Reading Madness" FUNdraiser
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit
- 2015 Cudahy School Board Public Forum on March 10
- Three to Get Ready- Four to Go!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair