The Cudahy Police Department in conjunction with the St Francis and South Milwaukee Police Departments will be participating in the Wisconsin Department of Transportation’s “Booze and Belts” campaign December 7-16. There will be extra officers on patrol conducting traffic enforcement, with the primary emphasis being seatbelt, speeding, and drunk driving enforcement. The extra patrols are being paid for by a Department of Transportation grant awarded to the Cudahy Police Department. The Cudahy Police Department reminds drivers to wear their seatbelts, slow down, and to never drive impaired. We hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday season!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wacky Wednesday Crazy Crafts for Kids August 12
- Cudahy Health Department Maintains Level III Status
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- City of Cudahy 2016 Budget Time Table
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration