The Cudahy Police Department in conjunction with the St Francis and South Milwaukee Police Departments will be participating in the Wisconsin Department of Transportation’s “Booze and Belts” campaign December 7-16. There will be extra officers on patrol conducting traffic enforcement, with the primary emphasis being seatbelt, speeding, and drunk driving enforcement. The extra patrols are being paid for by a Department of Transportation grant awarded to the Cudahy Police Department. The Cudahy Police Department reminds drivers to wear their seatbelts, slow down, and to never drive impaired. We hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday season!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- December 14th Book Signing for Milwaukee’s Town of Lake
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Drop Your Mail on Sundays
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Community Toy Drive
- Tree Lighting Party @St. Francis Public Library
- Brunch and Photo with Santa
- Help Your Neighbors This Season