The Cudahy Police Department in conjunction with the St Francis and South Milwaukee Police Departments will be participating in the Wisconsin Department of Transportation’s “Booze and Belts” campaign December 7-16. There will be extra officers on patrol conducting traffic enforcement, with the primary emphasis being seatbelt, speeding, and drunk driving enforcement. The extra patrols are being paid for by a Department of Transportation grant awarded to the Cudahy Police Department. The Cudahy Police Department reminds drivers to wear their seatbelts, slow down, and to never drive impaired. We hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday season!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive