Ring in the holidays with a free concert provided by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. The hour-long concert will take place in the atrium of St. Ann Center for Intergenerational Care on Tuesday, December 11, from 10am to 11am. The public is invited to join clients and staff of the center. There is no charge for the concert.
The center, sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Assisi, is located at 2801 E. Morgan Avenue in the Bay View-St. Francis area of Milwaukee.
The center’s day services are open Monday through Friday, 6am to 6pm.
The center also provides 24 hour overnight respite service for 1-20 days.
For more information call: (414) 977-5000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Creative Catering BBQ Demos Set For June 13 at South Milwaukee Market
- Ice Cream Social at Cudahy Historical Society Coming Soon
- Tourism Commission Volunteers
- Bake and Bag Sale for a Cause
- Become Your Own Boss at the Oak Creek Library
- Lore and Lure of Spices Program at the Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health
- Garlic Mustard Pickers at First Congregational