Several varieties of home-made pies baked, wrapped and frozen will be on sale Friday, November 16, when the Cudahy Historical Society presents its "Pie-a-Palooza" at the BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton.
This tasty event is the Society's pre-Thanksgiving fundraiser. The sale starts at 9 a.m. and lasts until all pies are gone (hint: get there early).
The bank will also be holding its customer appreciation day at the same time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- CHS Class Ring received 72 years After Graduation!
- "HeART & Sole" Sister's EXPO