Several varieties of home-made pies baked, wrapped and frozen will be on sale Friday, November 16, when the Cudahy Historical Society presents its "Pie-a-Palooza" at the BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton.
This tasty event is the Society's pre-Thanksgiving fundraiser. The sale starts at 9 a.m. and lasts until all pies are gone (hint: get there early).
The bank will also be holding its customer appreciation day at the same time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations