Several varieties of home-made pies baked, wrapped and frozen will be on sale Friday, November 16, when the Cudahy Historical Society presents its "Pie-a-Palooza" at the BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton.
This tasty event is the Society's pre-Thanksgiving fundraiser. The sale starts at 9 a.m. and lasts until all pies are gone (hint: get there early).
The bank will also be holding its customer appreciation day at the same time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.