Several varieties of home-made pies baked, wrapped and frozen will be on sale this Thursday, November 16, when the Cudahy Historical Society presents its "Pie-a-Palooza" at the BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton.
This tasty event is the Society's pre-Thanksgiving fundraiser. The sale starts at 9 a.m. and lasts until all pies are gone (hint: get there early).
The bank will also be holding its customer appreciation day at the same time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kiwanis Club of Wauwatosa Public Welcome
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Creative Catering BBQ Demos Set For June 13 at South Milwaukee Market
- Ice Cream Social at Cudahy Historical Society Coming Soon
- Tourism Commission Volunteers
- Bake and Bag Sale for a Cause
- Become Your Own Boss at the Oak Creek Library
- Lore and Lure of Spices Program at the Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health