Several varieties of home-made pies baked, wrapped and frozen will be on sale this Thursday, November 16, when the Cudahy Historical Society presents its "Pie-a-Palooza" at the BMO Harris Bank, corner of Packard and Layton.
This tasty event is the Society's pre-Thanksgiving fundraiser. The sale starts at 9 a.m. and lasts until all pies are gone (hint: get there early).
The bank will also be holding its customer appreciation day at the same time.
- Join the Fight Against Cancer! Register for the Relay For Life of the Southern Eight!
- Governor Walker Invests in Cudahy for Fab Lab Equipment
- Author Visit with Elizabeth Kokalis - May 14th
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!