U.S. Postal Service Cures Holiday Headaches with
Free Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes
Order Free Flat Rate Boxes by December 3rd at usps.com/shop
Cudahy — No matter how much you plan to spend on grandma’s or cousin Al’s holiday gift this year, the U.S. Postal Service offers you the best deal in shipping, starting with free Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes available on usps.com. Postage is the same low rate to any state, and the boxes are available in four different sizes, with prices starting as low as $5.15:
• Small Flat Rate Box, 8 5/8” x 5 3/8” – shipping starts at $5.15
• Medium Flat Rate Box, 11” x 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” – shipping starts at $10.85
• Medium Flat Rate Box, 13 5/8” x 11 7/8” x 3 3/8” – shipping starts at $10.85
• Large Flat Rate Box, 12” x 12” x 5 1/2” – shipping starts at $14.65 ($12.65 when shipping to military APO/FPO addresses overseas)
“The U.S. Postal Service is making it easier to ship packages to family and friends for the holidays,” says Cudahy Postmaster Mark Groshek. “With our free Priority Mail Boxes and discounted online pricing available on usps.com, the Postal Service is the perfect choice for customers seeking value and convenience this holiday season.”
Customers placing orders by December 3rd will receive the flat-rate boxes in time to meet the December 21st holiday deadline for shipping Priority Mail packages. Box orders are delivered to a customer’s home or business address in seven to 10 days.
By using the USPS Click-N-Ship service, customers can print shipping labels, receive an online discount for postage and receive free Delivery Confirmation service on Priority Mail packages. Once you have all of your shipping supplies, make the holidays complete by letting the Postal Service deal with the weather and traffic by requesting free, next-business-day pickup of Priority Mail packages at usps.com/pickup.
Best Holiday Ever! takes on new meaning with free Flat Rate Boxes and Click-N-Ship at
usps.com. The time and hassle of shipping gifts will melt away, setting the stage for a merry and bright holiday season.
The Postal Service receives no tax dollars for operating expenses and relies on the sale of postage, products and services to fund its operations.
# # #
Please Note: For broadcast quality video and audio, photo stills and other media resources, visit the USPS Newsroom at http://about.usps.com/news/welcome.htm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Cudahy Pick N Save Hosting Easter Egg Hunt/Pancake Breakfast
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Postal Service Ready For Tax Day
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Fun With Food
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Open House
- BloodCenter to Host Milwaukee Bucks Blood Drive
- Bunny Party at the St. Francis Library