The Cudahy Historical Society will hold its last Open House of 2012 this Saturday, October 27, from 10 a.m. until noon.
A sale of old street signs from the city will be held in the Annex building, just south of the historic railroad depot, 4607 South Kinnickinnic avenue. The signs are $10 each.
Also on Saturday, come hear our newly restored 1951 Seeburg jukebox that will be cranking out 1950s tunes in the Depot!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- Click It or Ticket Campaign
- Kids Travel Around the World for Children's Book Week
- A Musical Benefit for Project Concern
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- STM Student Wins Prestigious Gates Scholarship
- Wisconsin BBB Advises: Beware of Green Dot MoneyPak Scams
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer
- Cudahy High School Football Golf Outing-August 17th at Grant Park