I’m writing to inform people that there will be open seat for the upcoming spring 2013 3rd District Cudahy Alderman race.
I can’t express enough appreciation for the opportunity to serve these past six years. I take great pride in the many things accomplished during my term including: updating our financial plan, paying down Cudahy’s unfunded pension liability and the improvements to public infrastructure. Lastly I am immensely proud that Cudahy is amidst implementing a health plan that will not only save money in 2013 budget but also drive down the cost of the nearly 13 million in projected post retirement health benefits.
The decision not to run was a difficult one to make. But, I had the great fortune to marry the love of life this past June. My wife Nicole and I look forward to raising our daughters in the community we love, Cudahy.
There are so many gifted and talented people in Cudahy. I hope a few of the best will consider running in the upcoming election. Those interested can start circulating nomination papers in early December. Good luck and may the best candidate win.
Thanks again to the residents of Cudahy
Alderman Mark Otto
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bike Donations Needed
- New South Shore Masters Swimming Program
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee