Elite Sports Clubs announced today that it has officially closed on its recently announced acquisition of Le Club, located in Glendale, WI.
With the addition of Le Club, locally owned Elite Sports Clubs now boasts five clubs in the area with three in the North Shore area – Mequon, North Shore (Glendale) and Le Club, and two clubs in Brookfield. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Elite Sports Clubs, owned by Kay Yuspeh, is one of the premier fitness and tennis centers in the Midwest.
“We are thrilled to bring Le Club into the Elite Sports Club family and offer our outstanding family friendly fitness and sports programs to current Le Club members, as well as new members,” stated Yuspeh. “We will also be incorporating our Elite brand into the club, expanding yoga, tennis, aquatics, and more,” she added.
Elite Sports Club will honor current Le Club memberships for the duration of their contracts.
With the acquisition of Le Club, Elite Sports Clubs will add two indoor pools, two outdoor pools, 10 indoor tennis courts, and three outdoor tennis courts, to further its presence in the North Shore area.
About Elite Sports Clubs
Elite Sports Clubs offers basketball, racquetball, 44 tennis courts, extensive weight-training and cardiovascular areas, 13 indoor/outdoor pools, state-of-the-art equipment and free group classes with membership at each of its locations. The Elite Sports Club family includes: Brookfield, 13825 W. Burleigh Rd., Brookfield; West Brookfield, 600 N. Barker Rd, Brookfield; North Shore, 5750 N. Glen Park Rd., Glendale; and Mequon, 11616 N. Port Washington Road and Le Club, 2001 W. Good Hope Road, Glendale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HamBingo Wednesday April 23 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Spring Market Returns to SM High School on April 26th
- Additional Update on Cudahy Borrowing and Bond Ratings
- Submariner to Present Program at Cudahy Family Library
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Art Work Contest in Cudahy for 4th of July Flier
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Songbird Stamps Take Flight This Spring Through the U.S. Mail
- St. Francis Library Spring Party