Elite Sports Clubs announced today that it has officially closed on its recently announced acquisition of Le Club, located in Glendale, WI.
With the addition of Le Club, locally owned Elite Sports Clubs now boasts five clubs in the area with three in the North Shore area – Mequon, North Shore (Glendale) and Le Club, and two clubs in Brookfield. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Elite Sports Clubs, owned by Kay Yuspeh, is one of the premier fitness and tennis centers in the Midwest.
“We are thrilled to bring Le Club into the Elite Sports Club family and offer our outstanding family friendly fitness and sports programs to current Le Club members, as well as new members,” stated Yuspeh. “We will also be incorporating our Elite brand into the club, expanding yoga, tennis, aquatics, and more,” she added.
Elite Sports Club will honor current Le Club memberships for the duration of their contracts.
With the acquisition of Le Club, Elite Sports Clubs will add two indoor pools, two outdoor pools, 10 indoor tennis courts, and three outdoor tennis courts, to further its presence in the North Shore area.
About Elite Sports Clubs
Elite Sports Clubs offers basketball, racquetball, 44 tennis courts, extensive weight-training and cardiovascular areas, 13 indoor/outdoor pools, state-of-the-art equipment and free group classes with membership at each of its locations. The Elite Sports Club family includes: Brookfield, 13825 W. Burleigh Rd., Brookfield; West Brookfield, 600 N. Barker Rd, Brookfield; North Shore, 5750 N. Glen Park Rd., Glendale; and Mequon, 11616 N. Port Washington Road and Le Club, 2001 W. Good Hope Road, Glendale.
- Author Visit with Elizabeth Kokalis - May 14th
- Gifts for All Women at Worship
- Kitten Baby Shower Saturday May 7 at Second Hand Purrs
- South Milwaukee Little League Opening Day
- Barrett Lo Visionary Development Announces Valentine Coffee Co. as Newest Tenant at Emerald Row
- Sister Edna’s Jewelry Gets Shiny New Look
- Play Minecraft in a Movie Theatre
- Thank you for a successful Cudahy Arbor Day event in 2016!
- Come to the Cudahy Family Library in May to learn all about the Pabst Family
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness