I want to thank "Cudahy Now" for allowing this former local to post a story about her desire to win the Mrs. Holiday contest on behalf of Taste of Home cooking magazine! The contest is now over and the outcome is in the judge's hands.
I garnered over 5,000 votes and ended up in 4th place nationally. My roots are there in Cudahy and I KNOW FOR CERTAIN that "old" friends from my days living on Hammond Ave. voted for me.
Thank you for your contribution to my "quest for the crown." I truly appreciate it!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kiwanis Club of Wauwatosa Public Welcome
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Creative Catering BBQ Demos Set For June 13 at South Milwaukee Market
- Ice Cream Social at Cudahy Historical Society Coming Soon
- Tourism Commission Volunteers
- Bake and Bag Sale for a Cause
- Become Your Own Boss at the Oak Creek Library
- Lore and Lure of Spices Program at the Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health