Have you been wanting to walk through the halls of Cudahy High School and relive some of your cherished memories?
Looking for a date night to show your significant other your Alma Mater? Well, you now have your chance!
On Friday, September 21st Homecoming, CHS will be offering building tours at 3:30 and 4:30 p.m. Come walk through the halls of CHS, see what has remained the same and what changes and improvements have been done to our building.
On top of this wonderful guided tour, South Woods of Cudahy, will be offering a ‘special’ offer for CHS alumni. For each person that attends the tour, you will receive a coupon for dinner after the tour at South Woods. You will have the opportunity to purchase one dinner at full menu price and receive the second dinner at half price. This offer will only be good for Friday, September 21st.
You will also receive a coupon for entrance to the Varsity Homecoming Football Game here at CHS. This also will be a two for the price of one entrance.
Spread the word to all CHS graduates, the more the merrier. All we are asking you to do is either call our Counseling Center at 414-294-2711 or email Darlene Hennlich at firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this wonderful event, please RSVP by Wednesday, September 19th. This will allow the staff at CHS and South Woods to plan accordingly.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Submariner to Present Program at Cudahy Family Library
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Art Work Contest in Cudahy for 4th of July Flier
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Songbird Stamps Take Flight This Spring Through the U.S. Mail
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Cudahy's Newest Eagle Scouts
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager