Miss Hannah Drummond, age 11, from Cudahy, has been selected to represent Wisconsin at the 2012 Miss American Preteen Pageant. She was crowned Miss Dairyland Preteen on August 12, 2012 in Middleton, WI.
As the Dairyland Preteen, Hannah will be attending the National Pageant for her age group in Florida and Disney World during the week of Thanksgiving. She will compete for the National Pageant title of Miss American Preteen and thousands of dollars in cash awards, prizes and scholarships.
American Coed Pageants, Inc. annually hold state pageants for the purpose of recognizing and rewarding outstanding young women between the ages of three and twenty-two for their past and present accomplishments and to encourage them to set and achieve high goals for the future. Nationwide, State Winners will compete in the twenty-ninth annual national scholarship competition organized by American Coed Pageants, Inc.
Hannah competed in the areas of formal wear, introduction and interview. She was judged on her poise, speaking, and interviewing skills. In addition to bringing a state crown back to Cudahy, she also won the State Model Award in her division, along with many other awards given out during pageant weekend.
Besides pageants, Hannah loves fastpitch softball, playing her violin, dancing, swimming and spending time with friends and family. She is entering the 6th grade at Kosciuszko Elementary this fall.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive