Are you a veteran or a surviving spouse of a veteran who served during war time? If you are, you may qualify for a service related pension available to help offset some of the cost of home health care, assisted living, or nursing home expenses.
Howard Village Senior Community, located at 2500 E. Howard Ave. in St. Francis, invites veterans and their families to attend this free program on Tuesday, September 11th, from 6:00-7:00 pm to learn about the Aid & Attendance benefit. Jim Duff of the Milwaukee County Veterans Service Office will talk about the financial, medical and military service requirements for you to qualify. Bring along your questions!
Tours of Howard Village will be available. Please register by calling 414-489-1400 by September 7th.
Howard Village is a Laureate Group independent and assisted living community designed for an active, convenient and worry-free way of life. For information call 414-489-1400 or visit www.laureategroup.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Health Fair Returns to South Milw Downtown Market - Sept 4th
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive