The Cudahy Historical Society will once again hold its popular outdoor band concert on Tuesday, Aug. 28, beginning at 7 p.m. Featured will be the South Milwaukee Municipal Band. The event is free, everyone is invited, refreshments will be provided. Please bring a lawn chair or blanket.
The concert is held on the grounds of the historic Cudahy Depot, corner of S. Kinnickinnic and E. Plankinton avenues (4647 S. KK).
In previous concerts, the Muni band present excellent renditions of show tunes, Sousa marches and usually winds up with a rousing version of "Stars and Stripes Forever."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kiwanis Club of Wauwatosa Public Welcome
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Creative Catering BBQ Demos Set For June 13 at South Milwaukee Market
- Ice Cream Social at Cudahy Historical Society Coming Soon
- Tourism Commission Volunteers
- Bake and Bag Sale for a Cause
- Become Your Own Boss at the Oak Creek Library
- Lore and Lure of Spices Program at the Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health