I grew up in Cudahy on Hammond Ave. My dad still lives there. I went to Kosciuszko Elementary School, Cudahy Junior High East, and graduated from Cudahy High School! I am proud to be a Packer! I had wonderful experiences in my town. Still love to come home once in a while!
I have entered a national contest through a cooking magazine based out of Greendale, Wisconsin called "Taste of Home." I would like to be named the next "Mrs. Holiday" in their contest...and I am asking YOU to join me in my "quest for the crown."
People need to go to Facebook and LIKE the Mrs. Holiday page. From there, they can see my 2 minute You Tube movie about why I would like to be Mrs. Holiday and what qualifies me to do that. After a person LIKEs the page, they can vote for me daily between now and September 7th. I am currently in 5th place as far as vote numbers and would need to double with I have to catch up!
But I believe that this is do-able. So, that's why this Cudahy native is asking for the local online paper to get behind her and cheer her on to victory! I would be able to come home more often when I visit the headquarters for Taste of Home, bring media attention to my current town of residence (Willimantic, CT.), and there would be a one year contract/job offered to me!
Here is the link to the Facebook page where you can see my movie, my recipe, and get an idea of what the contest is about. Here is the link to get you started with voting!
If you have problems with this process, please e-mail me and I will try my best to answer your questions. I would really appreciate my home state and neighborhood readers' votes. Bring me home!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin BBB Advises: Beware of Green Dot MoneyPak Scams
- Ted Lang Speed and Agility Camp at Cudahy High School (June 17th-21st)
- Cudahy High School Football to Offer Free Football Camps This Summer
- Cudahy High School Football Golf Outing-August 17th at Grant Park
- Bike Auction & Rummage Saturday
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- Grant Park Warbler Walks welcomes newbies
- Visit the Revolutionary War Ecampment at the Cudahy Family Library
- New Sponsor for Cudahy Family Movie Night
- South Milwaukee Market Opens Summer Season May 23