Cudahy jewelry maker Chris Jensen is among the 95 Midwestern artists who will show and sell their works at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, August 4 and 5, in Wauwatosa.
The art fair, set in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. will run from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days, rain or shine. It features live music, beverages, and homemade sandwiches and desserts. Admission is $4 and is free for children 12 and younger.
Inside the restored Victorian-era mansion, more than 100 hats from more than 100 years will be displayed. Many of the hats are on loan to the Wauwatosa Historical Society, while others are from the society’s permanent collection.
The Firefly Art Fair supports the historical society’s educational and preservation missions.
For more information, visit www.wauwatosahistoricalsociety.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Stay Alert! School’s Back In Session
- 51st SAINT FRANCIS DAYS
- Callen Construction Offers Tips for Preventing and Eliminating Exterior Mold
- Free Writing Workshop for Kids
- Cudahy Historical Society Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday
- Please support the Packard Avenue Businesses during construction
- HamBINGO Thursday August 20 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- SOUTH MILWAUKEE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER PRESENTS BOSTON BRASS: AND THE NOMINEES ARE… SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 7:30 PM