Looking forward to Summerfest, or know someone who is? Make sure you stop by the South Milwaukee Downtown Market on Thursday, June 21.
Lake 94.5 FM is doing a two-hour live remote from 3 to 5 p.m. that day, and during those hours the station is giving away a four-pack of Summerfest tickets every five minutes. You must be present to win.
The market, in its fourth season, is the largest in the South Shore and features more than 60 vendors selling produce, organics, arts, crafts, baked goods, sweet treats, dinner options and more. Hours are 3 to 7 p.m. each week through October 11. The market is located at 11th and Milwaukee avenues in downtown South Milwaukee.
Learn more at www.smarket.org.
Summerfest runs June 27-July 1 and July 3-8.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kiwanis Club of Wauwatosa Public Welcome
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Creative Catering BBQ Demos Set For June 13 at South Milwaukee Market
- Ice Cream Social at Cudahy Historical Society Coming Soon
- Tourism Commission Volunteers
- Bake and Bag Sale for a Cause
- Become Your Own Boss at the Oak Creek Library
- Lore and Lure of Spices Program at the Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Ranks 20th for Senior Health