6TH ANNUAL PEDAL IN THE PARK WITH PAT
Join me on a FREE bike ride on Thursday, June 14, at 6 p.m. beginning at the Sheridan Park Pavilion, Area 1! We will travel along the Oak Leaf Trail, visiting the northern part of Grant Park and returning to Sheridan Pavilion in time for a 6:30 p.m. concert by the “Bluegrass Allstars” with Cudahy's own Dan Nimphius.
Helmets are highly encouraged. Round trip distance is approximately 5.3 miles.
I hold “Pedal in the Park with Pat” to call attention to the condition of the multiuse path and the parks as well as to help coordinate efforts to improve these jewels. The Oak Leaf Trail is a precious resource to residents of the 8th District and Milwaukee County. Originally designed as a 64-mile trail in 1939, it currently stretches 106 miles, connecting residents and visitors to recreation and economic activities throughout the County.
During my nearly five years on the Milwaukee County Board, I have advocated for the maintenance of Milwaukee County’s trails, parks and transportation infrastructure.
Representing Milwaukee County's 8th Supervisory District (St. Francis, South Milwaukee, Cudahy, and 2 wards in Oak Creek
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Grand Time Out 2015
- Polish Heritage Month Display at Cudahy Family Library
- Wisconsin Author at Cudahy Family Library, Tuesday November 10 2015
- Celebrate I Love Yarn Day at Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Depot Listed on National Register of Historic Places
- Cudahy Historic Depot Celebrates!
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- See the World Up Close Without Leaving Home - Host with YFU USA!
- Cudahy Health Department Receives officla Plaque on Level III Status
- Zombie Walk