6TH ANNUAL PEDAL IN THE PARK WITH PAT
Join me on a FREE bike ride on Thursday, June 14, at 6 p.m. beginning at the Sheridan Park Pavilion, Area 1! We will travel along the Oak Leaf Trail, visiting the northern part of Grant Park and returning to Sheridan Pavilion in time for a 6:30 p.m. concert by the “Bluegrass Allstars” with Cudahy's own Dan Nimphius.
Helmets are highly encouraged. Round trip distance is approximately 5.3 miles.
I hold “Pedal in the Park with Pat” to call attention to the condition of the multiuse path and the parks as well as to help coordinate efforts to improve these jewels. The Oak Leaf Trail is a precious resource to residents of the 8th District and Milwaukee County. Originally designed as a 64-mile trail in 1939, it currently stretches 106 miles, connecting residents and visitors to recreation and economic activities throughout the County.
During my nearly five years on the Milwaukee County Board, I have advocated for the maintenance of Milwaukee County’s trails, parks and transportation infrastructure.
Representing Milwaukee County's 8th Supervisory District (St. Francis, South Milwaukee, Cudahy, and 2 wards in Oak Creek
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Mr. Stephen Parr in Dicken's Doctor Marigold's Prescription at the Cudahy Family Library
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"