The Cudahy High School Baseball Booster Club is hosting their annual CHS Baseball Social and Raffle Event this Friday, June 1, from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. The social will be held in the Banquet Hall at the Light Palace Pub & Grill on the northeast corner of Packard Ave. and Ramsey Ave. in Cudahy.
The social is one of the major fundraiser events that helps raise funds for the CHS boy’s baseball program. The funds raised go towards the costs of team and field equipment, uniforms, facility maintenance and improvements, training and camps for players and coaches and other equipment necessary for the team’s success.
Tickets to the event can be purchased at the door for $10.00 and includes beer, soda and snacks. There will be plenty of raffles for prizes, some silent auction items, and 50/50 cash raffles.
Several local business and families have donated some very nice raffle prizes including a hotel package, gift certificates for various restaurants and shops, Timber Rattlers Tickets, Wave Tickets, Admirals Tickets, Discovery World, Brewers and Packers items, autographed baseballs, family fun packages, Lottery ticket tree, and many more.
We also have raffle tickets available for purchase for $5.00 each or (5) for $20.00 for some large raffle prize items that include an I-Pad 3, a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1”), a Kindle Fire, and cash prizes.
So if you are looking for some fun this Friday night, stop on over to the Light Palace and help support our program.
Thanks in advance for your support,
The CHS Baseball Booster Club
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Mr. Stephen Parr in Dicken's Doctor Marigold's Prescription at the Cudahy Family Library
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"