The Cudahy Historical Society's Police Bicycle Auction and City Department Rummage Sale will be held this year on Saturday, May 19th.
This is the Society's most successful fund-raising event of the year and is among its most popular.
This year there will 40 plus bikes from the Cudahy Police Department plus 15 more "trade-in" bicycles generously donated by the South Shore Cyclery shop on Packard Ave.
Again this year there will be a surplus fire hydrant plus other items from various City of Cudahy departments including the schools.
The rummage will begin at 9 a.m. with the auction to start promptly at 11. Bikes will be available for previewing starting at 10 a.m.
Food and refreshments will be available.
All events will take place at the historic Depot and CHS Annex buildings, corner of Plankinton and south Kinnickinnic avenues.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pop-Up Gallery Event: "In Memory of Chester. H. Sheard"
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Grand Time Out 2015