The Cudahy Historical Society's Police Bicycle Auction and City Department Rummage Sale will be held this year on Saturday, May 19th.
This is the Society's most successful fund-raising event of the year and is among its most popular.
This year there will 40 plus bikes from the Cudahy Police Department plus 15 more "trade-in" bicycles generously donated by the South Shore Cyclery shop on Packard Ave.
Again this year there will be a surplus fire hydrant plus other items from various City of Cudahy departments including the schools.
The rummage will begin at 9 a.m. with the auction to start promptly at 11. Bikes will be available for previewing starting at 10 a.m.
Food and refreshments will be available.
All events will take place at the historic Depot and CHS Annex buildings, corner of Plankinton and south Kinnickinnic avenues.
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility
- City of Cudahy continued refinancing efforts
- #YourStoryMKE Shares Personal Stories About Those Benefiting from Catholic Charities’ Programs