Saturday, April 28 – Cudahy Earth Day/Arbor Day, 9am-Noon
A city wide cleanup will take place in the morning. An Arbor Day tree planting ceremony will follow at Noon at Cudahy City Hall to honor former Cudahy Mayor and school board president Raymond Glowacki for his service to the community. The Wisconsin DNR will present the City of Cudahy with its 23rd consecutive "Tree City USA Award" from the National Arbor Day Foundation. Refreshments will be served and tree seedlings will be distributed to volunteers and attendees. Clean up groups are still needed, to volunteer, please contact Joel Puczylowski at 627-8117 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Health Department Maintains Level III Status
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- City of Cudahy 2016 Budget Time Table
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus