Saturday, April 28 – Cudahy Earth Day/Arbor Day, 9am-Noon
A city wide cleanup will take place in the morning. An Arbor Day tree planting ceremony will follow at Noon at Cudahy City Hall to honor former Cudahy Mayor and school board president Raymond Glowacki for his service to the community. The Wisconsin DNR will present the City of Cudahy with its 23rd consecutive "Tree City USA Award" from the National Arbor Day Foundation. Refreshments will be served and tree seedlings will be distributed to volunteers and attendees. Clean up groups are still needed, to volunteer, please contact Joel Puczylowski at 627-8117 or email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations