The Cudahy Family Library and Archeologist Raynelle Heil will host a road trip to Lake Mills by bus on Wednesday, May 23, 2012.
The road trip will include a tour of historical burial mounds with commentary by Ms. Heil and a trip to the Aztalan Historical Society site. A fee of 35.00 covers all expenses except for a lunch which participants can take at various Lake Mill establishments on their own.The bus will depart the library parking lot at 9:00 a.m. and leave Lake Mills at 4:00 p.m.
The field trip is open to anyone of any age who does not have serious mobility issues.Please dress accordingly for May weather in Wisconsin.
Please call the library at 769-2244 to register and for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- February Cudahy New Business Openings