The Cudahy Family Library and Archeologist Raynelle Heil will host a road trip to Lake Mills by bus on Wednesday, May 23, 2012.
The road trip will include a tour of historical burial mounds with commentary by Ms. Heil and a trip to the Aztalan Historical Society site. A fee of 35.00 covers all expenses except for a lunch which participants can take at various Lake Mill establishments on their own.The bus will depart the library parking lot at 9:00 a.m. and leave Lake Mills at 4:00 p.m.
The field trip is open to anyone of any age who does not have serious mobility issues.Please dress accordingly for May weather in Wisconsin.
Please call the library at 769-2244 to register and for more information.
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant