The Cudahy Family Library and Archeologist Raynelle Heil will host a road trip to Lake Mills by bus on Wednesday, May 23, 2012.
The road trip will include a tour of historical burial mounds with commentary by Ms. Heil and a trip to the Aztalan Historical Society site. A fee of 35.00 covers all expenses except for a lunch which participants can take at various Lake Mill establishments on their own.The bus will depart the library parking lot at 9:00 a.m. and leave Lake Mills at 4:00 p.m.
The field trip is open to anyone of any age who does not have serious mobility issues.Please dress accordingly for May weather in Wisconsin.
Please call the library at 769-2244 to register and for more information.
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Illinois-Based Alexander-King Farms Complaints Rack Up from Wisconsin Consumers over Undelivered Meat
- South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center Presents: The Donny McCaslin Group- Musicians on David Bowie's Blackstar
- Update on former South Shore YMCA facility