The Cudahy Family Library and Archeologist Raynelle Heil will host a road trip to Lake Mills by bus on Wednesday, May 23, 2012.
The road trip will include a tour of historical burial mounds with commentary by Ms. Heil and a trip to the Aztalan Historical Society site. A fee of 35.00 covers all expenses except for a lunch which participants can take at various Lake Mill establishments on their own.The bus will depart the library parking lot at 9:00 a.m. and leave Lake Mills at 4:00 p.m.
The field trip is open to anyone of any age who does not have serious mobility issues.Please dress accordingly for May weather in Wisconsin.
Please call the library at 769-2244 to register and for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Mr. Stephen Parr in Dicken's Doctor Marigold's Prescription at the Cudahy Family Library
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"