The Cudahy Family Library and Archeologist Raynelle Heil will host a road trip to Lake Mills by bus on Wednesday, May 23, 2012.
The road trip will include a tour of historical burial mounds with commentary by Ms. Heil and a trip to the Aztalan Historical Society site. A fee of 35.00 covers all expenses except for a lunch which participants can take at various Lake Mill establishments on their own.The bus will depart the library parking lot at 9:00 a.m. and leave Lake Mills at 4:00 p.m.
The field trip is open to anyone of any age who does not have serious mobility issues.Please dress accordingly for May weather in Wisconsin.
Please call the library at 769-2244 to register and for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- 50TH SAINT FRANCIS DAYS