The Cudahy–St. Francis Little Baseball Association will be holding the 2012 registration sign-ups on Saturday, January 28, and Sunday, January 29, 2012 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. both days at Light Palace Hall (Corner of Packard Ave. and Ramsey Ave.) Please enter banquet hall from the side door that is adjacent to the adjacent Parking Lot.
**Please note all new players to the CSFLBA league must bring a birth certificate to sign-ups**
The age groups are as follows:
T-Ball and Coaches Pitch (ages 5-7) as of 4/30/12
Hardball Minors (ages 8-10) and Majors (ages 10-12) as of 4/30/12
Fastpitch Softball Minors (ages 8-10) and Majors (ages 12-14) as of 8/31/12
Challenger Baseball (ages 5-18)
Open to boys ages 5-12 and girls ages 5-14.
There are no residency requirements.
New players must bring a birth certificate for age verification.
Families with multiple players receive discounts on registration fees.
Each child is required to sell candy or you may choose to pay the profit in lieu of selling the candy.
CHALLENGER BASEBALL INFORMATION:
Challenger Baseball is a program to give everyone a chance to enjoy and play youth baseball regardless of limitations. This program is for the physically and cognitively challenged youth and children with autism spectrum disorder. The game is played in an atmosphere that is geared toward their abilities.
Challenger baseball players are required to sell a minimum of 1 box of candy. You may pay the profit in lieu of selling the candy.
Early Bird Registration Fees:
Note: Reduced fees for multiple siblings. Each child is also required to sell (2) boxes of candy or you can elect to buy-out.
**Please Note: Late fees charges will be in affect after January 29, 2012**
For additional information please check out our website at www.ballcharts.com/csfbaseball or
e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 414-481-8109.
Also, CSFLBA is looking for hardball and fastpitch umpires for the 2012 season. Stop on in at sign-ups or call us at 414-481-8109 or e-mail us at email@example.com if you are interested.
We look forward to a great season and seeing everyone at sign-ups!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- CHS Class Ring received 72 years After Graduation!
- "HeART & Sole" Sister's EXPO