One of the community bloggers that is given access to public discourse through this web page has unfairly reported only part of a story. To complete the story and give both sides, I provide the other link.
The blogger referred to a press release by Sheriff Clarke who criticized the county board for seeking to institute alternate programing or diversion sentencing for juveniles. The diversion program are supported by the juvenile judges in Milwaukee and the board was requested to affirm the program Shakespeare in the Court. This blogger has already given a link to read the Sheriffs news release. An article that was printed in the Journal Sentinel responded to this News Release. The community blogger failed to give this link. I'd like to add it here. The link in response to the Sheriff's release is here:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bike Auction & Rummage Saturday
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- Grant Park Warbler Walks welcomes newbies
- Visit the Revolutionary War Ecampment at the Cudahy Family Library
- New Sponsor for Cudahy Family Movie Night
- South Milwaukee Market Opens Summer Season May 23
- Cudahy Historical Society Rummage & Bike Auction Saturday!
- Cudahy Post Office Offers Tips On Dog Bite Prevention
- 60 Bikes to be Auctioned this Saturday
- Sixty Bikes to be Auctioned this Saturday!