One of the community bloggers that is given access to public discourse through this web page has unfairly reported only part of a story. To complete the story and give both sides, I provide the other link.
The blogger referred to a press release by Sheriff Clarke who criticized the county board for seeking to institute alternate programing or diversion sentencing for juveniles. The diversion program are supported by the juvenile judges in Milwaukee and the board was requested to affirm the program Shakespeare in the Court. This blogger has already given a link to read the Sheriffs news release. An article that was printed in the Journal Sentinel responded to this News Release. The community blogger failed to give this link. I'd like to add it here. The link in response to the Sheriff's release is here:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Movie and Game Day at St. Francis Library
- Kids Community Clothing Exchange
- Join the Cudahy Cogs Team for UPAF Remembering Carl Koch
- Cudahy Post Office Asks Residents to Help Stamp Out Hunger
- State Budget Information Session, Monday, April 20
- Two Complimentary Seminars: Facility and Extended Care, Medicare Basics at the Cudahy Family Library
- Taijiquan Exercise Classes at the Cudahy Family Libray
- South Shore Youth Rugby Club
- Oak Creek Library Baby Story Time
- Oak Creek Public Library Family Fun Night Marvelous Monarch Butterflies