One of the community bloggers that is given access to public discourse through this web page has unfairly reported only part of a story. To complete the story and give both sides, I provide the other link.
The blogger referred to a press release by Sheriff Clarke who criticized the county board for seeking to institute alternate programing or diversion sentencing for juveniles. The diversion program are supported by the juvenile judges in Milwaukee and the board was requested to affirm the program Shakespeare in the Court. This blogger has already given a link to read the Sheriffs news release. An article that was printed in the Journal Sentinel responded to this News Release. The community blogger failed to give this link. I'd like to add it here. The link in response to the Sheriff's release is here:
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors