One of the community bloggers that is given access to public discourse through this web page has unfairly reported only part of a story. To complete the story and give both sides, I provide the other link.
The blogger referred to a press release by Sheriff Clarke who criticized the county board for seeking to institute alternate programing or diversion sentencing for juveniles. The diversion program are supported by the juvenile judges in Milwaukee and the board was requested to affirm the program Shakespeare in the Court. This blogger has already given a link to read the Sheriffs news release. An article that was printed in the Journal Sentinel responded to this News Release. The community blogger failed to give this link. I'd like to add it here. The link in response to the Sheriff's release is here:
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Expert Plumbers Advise Homeowners to Monitor Sump Pump during Weather Warm Up
- Mark Wagor Joins Wixon to Lead Supply Chain Operations
- Respite Care "Bed and Breakfast Style!"
- Freaky Friday Dance
- "Warm Your Heart" Chili and Jewelry Invite
- OCPL "Reading Madness" FUNdraiser
- Little House on the Prairie Book Club
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Cinderella at the Avalon: A Cudahy Family Library Benefit