This year's Cudahy Historical Society "Christmas at the Depot" event was a great success!
A sincere thanks is in order to all who worked so hard to make our most popular event so great, and a special "Thank You" to all who visited!
The Depot will now go into "slumber" mode until the warmer weather arrives, but we will have informative speakers at our meetings held in the Annex building on the south end of the Immigrant Family Statue park property.
Our next event will be the Police Bicycle Auction and City Rummage Sale in May.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%
- Jessica Michna Portrays Helen Keller at the Cudahy Family Library.