This year's Cudahy Historical Society "Christmas at the Depot" event was a great success!
A sincere thanks is in order to all who worked so hard to make our most popular event so great, and a special "Thank You" to all who visited!
The Depot will now go into "slumber" mode until the warmer weather arrives, but we will have informative speakers at our meetings held in the Annex building on the south end of the Immigrant Family Statue park property.
Our next event will be the Police Bicycle Auction and City Rummage Sale in May.
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors