This year's Cudahy Historical Society "Christmas at the Depot" event was a great success!
A sincere thanks is in order to all who worked so hard to make our most popular event so great, and a special "Thank You" to all who visited!
The Depot will now go into "slumber" mode until the warmer weather arrives, but we will have informative speakers at our meetings held in the Annex building on the south end of the Immigrant Family Statue park property.
Our next event will be the Police Bicycle Auction and City Rummage Sale in May.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations