This year's Cudahy Historical Society "Christmas at the Depot" event was a great success!
A sincere thanks is in order to all who worked so hard to make our most popular event so great, and a special "Thank You" to all who visited!
The Depot will now go into "slumber" mode until the warmer weather arrives, but we will have informative speakers at our meetings held in the Annex building on the south end of the Immigrant Family Statue park property.
Our next event will be the Police Bicycle Auction and City Rummage Sale in May.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy 2014 Borrowing Projects Summary Listing
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Gallery features local photography
- Cudahy Mayor gets... "All Shook Up"
- Mulqueen thanks voters for support!!
- Thank you for your support
- RED OUT Report Fundraising Efforts a Great Sucess
- Hooray!!! Babes Ice Cream is Reopening on 2/28/14
- Lego Club Builds Again