Cudahy Boys Basketball is looking for players, coaches and parent volunteers for the start of the Cudahy Youth Basketball Program.
Players and coaches are needed from grades 4th - 8th to play in tournaments throughout the area during the basketball season.
The mission of Cudahy Youth basketball program is to develop fundamentally sound youth basketball players while reinforcing sportsmanship, a love for the game of basketball, and a sense of community pride.
If interested please contact:
Ryan Johnsen – Varsity Head Coach Cudahy High School.
Charlie Roy – Freshman Head Coach Cudahy High School / Youth Coordinator
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors