Cudahy Boys Basketball is looking for players, coaches and parent volunteers for the start of the Cudahy Youth Basketball Program.
Players and coaches are needed from grades 4th - 8th to play in tournaments throughout the area during the basketball season.
The mission of Cudahy Youth basketball program is to develop fundamentally sound youth basketball players while reinforcing sportsmanship, a love for the game of basketball, and a sense of community pride.
If interested please contact:
Ryan Johnsen – Varsity Head Coach Cudahy High School.
Charlie Roy – Freshman Head Coach Cudahy High School / Youth Coordinator
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Submariner to Present Program at Cudahy Family Library
- Build For A Better South Shore
- Art Work Contest in Cudahy for 4th of July Flier
- Cudahy High School "Reality Check" Program Volunteers Neeeded
- Town of Lake Author to Speak at Tuesday's Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Songbird Stamps Take Flight This Spring Through the U.S. Mail
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Cudahy's Newest Eagle Scouts
- 20th Assembly District Candidate Mike Pierce Names Campaign Manager