Please welcome Emily Musselman, DO, to Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group.
Dr. Musselman joins the Fine-Lando clinic located in Cudahy, WI.
Dr. Musselman is board certified in family medicine and recently completed her residency training in family medicine though the La Crosse-Mayo Family Medicine Residency program in La Crosse, WI, where she served as Chief Resident. She graduated from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, MO. Her interests include pediatric care, prevention and wellness for individuals of all ages, chronic health management for diabetes, hypertension and women’s care including pap tests. She also specializes in osteopathic manipulation to address specific health issues, such as chronic back and joint pain.
Dr. Musselman sees patients of all ages, including newborns and children. Her office is located at 3533 East Ramsey Avenue in Cudahy. For more information, please call 414-769-6600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Wixon Adds Patrick Inman, Operations Demand Planning Manager
- Cudahy Post Office Asks Residents to Help Stamp Out Hunger
- Say Cheers to More Healthy Years at Wilson Commons
- Update on two developement projects in Cudahy
- South Milwaukee Leo Club Hosts Supply Drive for Wisconsin Humane Society
- What's It Worth - Antique Appraisal
- Oak Creek Library Children's Craft Program May 2nd
- Layton Avenue Development Project Moving Forward