Please welcome Emily Musselman, DO, to Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group.
Dr. Musselman joins the Fine-Lando clinic located in Cudahy, WI.
Dr. Musselman is board certified in family medicine and recently completed her residency training in family medicine though the La Crosse-Mayo Family Medicine Residency program in La Crosse, WI, where she served as Chief Resident. She graduated from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, MO. Her interests include pediatric care, prevention and wellness for individuals of all ages, chronic health management for diabetes, hypertension and women’s care including pap tests. She also specializes in osteopathic manipulation to address specific health issues, such as chronic back and joint pain.
Dr. Musselman sees patients of all ages, including newborns and children. Her office is located at 3533 East Ramsey Avenue in Cudahy. For more information, please call 414-769-6600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd
- New Trees, New Tables and Bluegrass
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- U14 Storm Baseball Tryouts for 2016
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week