Please welcome Emily Musselman, DO, to Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group.
Dr. Musselman joins the Fine-Lando clinic located in Cudahy, WI.
Dr. Musselman is board certified in family medicine and recently completed her residency training in family medicine though the La Crosse-Mayo Family Medicine Residency program in La Crosse, WI, where she served as Chief Resident. She graduated from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, MO. Her interests include pediatric care, prevention and wellness for individuals of all ages, chronic health management for diabetes, hypertension and women’s care including pap tests. She also specializes in osteopathic manipulation to address specific health issues, such as chronic back and joint pain.
Dr. Musselman sees patients of all ages, including newborns and children. Her office is located at 3533 East Ramsey Avenue in Cudahy. For more information, please call 414-769-6600.
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- HamBINGO Thursday June 2 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- County Offers Free Chess Camps
- World Wide Knit in Public Day Celebration at Cudahy Family Library
- "Click It or Ticket"
- Art Show at Cudahy Depot
- "Click it or Ticket It" Campaign
- Pabst program at the Cudahy Family Library Cancelled
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club