Please welcome Emily Musselman, DO, to Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group.
Dr. Musselman joins the Fine-Lando clinic located in Cudahy, WI.
Dr. Musselman is board certified in family medicine and recently completed her residency training in family medicine though the La Crosse-Mayo Family Medicine Residency program in La Crosse, WI, where she served as Chief Resident. She graduated from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, MO. Her interests include pediatric care, prevention and wellness for individuals of all ages, chronic health management for diabetes, hypertension and women’s care including pap tests. She also specializes in osteopathic manipulation to address specific health issues, such as chronic back and joint pain.
Dr. Musselman sees patients of all ages, including newborns and children. Her office is located at 3533 East Ramsey Avenue in Cudahy. For more information, please call 414-769-6600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Historical Society Outdoor Band Concert August 17
- South Milwaukee’s Franciscan Villa to be Renamed CHI Franciscan Villa
- Cool Jewelry and Ice Cream Social and Sale
- Restore The Lagoon Festival
- Teen Lock-in
- Fall into Free Fun!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- First Day of School for St. Francis Public Schools
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House Saturday
- Kelly Senior Center invites you to join their monthly Luncheon Outings