Please welcome Emily Musselman, DO, to Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group.
Dr. Musselman joins the Fine-Lando clinic located in Cudahy, WI.
Dr. Musselman is board certified in family medicine and recently completed her residency training in family medicine though the La Crosse-Mayo Family Medicine Residency program in La Crosse, WI, where she served as Chief Resident. She graduated from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in Kirksville, MO. Her interests include pediatric care, prevention and wellness for individuals of all ages, chronic health management for diabetes, hypertension and women’s care including pap tests. She also specializes in osteopathic manipulation to address specific health issues, such as chronic back and joint pain.
Dr. Musselman sees patients of all ages, including newborns and children. Her office is located at 3533 East Ramsey Avenue in Cudahy. For more information, please call 414-769-6600.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Reallocated Community Block Grant Funds will benefit Sheridan Park Pavilion and the City of Cudahy.
- Franklin student joins clean water effort in Nicaragua
- Town of Lake Book Author to Speak at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Cudahy 2014 Borrowing Projects Summary Listing
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Dental Associates Teaches Students Dental Health
- Gallery features local photography
- Cudahy Mayor gets... "All Shook Up"
- Mulqueen thanks voters for support!!
- Thank you for your support