Remember the men and women who served our country at the Cudahy Family Library on Veterans Day, Friday, November 11. The Cudahy Family Library is looking for ten families who would like to honor their past or current servicemen and women by providing memorabilia for a display. Items to display could include photographs, clippings, uniform, medals, etc. Displays will be part of an open house in the Library's meeting room on Veterans Day. There will also be a formal ceremony at 11:00 that day.
For more information or to reserve a display area, call the Reference Desk at 414/769-2244. Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- December 14th Book Signing for Milwaukee’s Town of Lake
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Drop Your Mail on Sundays
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Community Toy Drive
- Tree Lighting Party @St. Francis Public Library
- Brunch and Photo with Santa
- Help Your Neighbors This Season