2011 Sweet Apple-Wood Festival July 29, 30, 31
Come down to Cudahy Park at 3000 E. Ramsey and support the Cudahy Lions at the annual Sweet Apple-Wood Festival. There is food, music and carnival rides all weekend beginning at 3:00 Friday July 29. Friday features a fish fry, Saturday has the world famous Southwoods ribs.
On Saturday there is craft fair-rummage sale, a car show and music all day long. Sunday features a polka mass at 11:00 AM.
For more information go to: http://www.wilions.org/cudahy/festival.htm
See you next weekend at Cudahy Park!!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Cudahy Tourism Commission Volunteer Opening
- Postal service offers holiday mailing tips
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations
- Patrick Cudahy Expansion approved by Governing Bodies
- Vendor Fair at Cudahy Family Library