2011 Sweet Apple-Wood Festival July 29, 30, 31
Come down to Cudahy Park at 3000 E. Ramsey and support the Cudahy Lions at the annual Sweet Apple-Wood Festival. There is food, music and carnival rides all weekend beginning at 3:00 Friday July 29. Friday features a fish fry, Saturday has the world famous Southwoods ribs.
On Saturday there is craft fair-rummage sale, a car show and music all day long. Sunday features a polka mass at 11:00 AM.
For more information go to: http://www.wilions.org/cudahy/festival.htm
See you next weekend at Cudahy Park!!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Paul's Lutheran School Craft Fair
- Local Resident Participates in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Bunny Plans Special Stop at Pulaski Pavilion
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Divorce Care Support Group to Begin
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- February Cudahy New Business Openings