2011 Sweet Apple-Wood Festival July 29, 30, 31
Come down to Cudahy Park at 3000 E. Ramsey and support the Cudahy Lions at the annual Sweet Apple-Wood Festival. There is food, music and carnival rides all weekend beginning at 3:00 Friday July 29. Friday features a fish fry, Saturday has the world famous Southwoods ribs.
On Saturday there is craft fair-rummage sale, a car show and music all day long. Sunday features a polka mass at 11:00 AM.
For more information go to: http://www.wilions.org/cudahy/festival.htm
See you next weekend at Cudahy Park!!!!
- First Annual Taste of the Gateway: Wednesday, July 20
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant