2011 Sweet Apple-Wood Festival July 29, 30, 31
Come down to Cudahy Park at 3000 E. Ramsey and support the Cudahy Lions at the annual Sweet Apple-Wood Festival. There is food, music and carnival rides all weekend beginning at 3:00 Friday July 29. Friday features a fish fry, Saturday has the world famous Southwoods ribs.
On Saturday there is craft fair-rummage sale, a car show and music all day long. Sunday features a polka mass at 11:00 AM.
For more information go to: http://www.wilions.org/cudahy/festival.htm
See you next weekend at Cudahy Park!!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cool It at St. Ann Center Jewelry Sale and Ice Cream Social
- City of Cudahy 2016 Budget Time Table
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Two Fun Dog Events Coming Soon
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd