2011 Sweet Apple-Wood Festival July 29, 30, 31
Come down to Cudahy Park at 3000 E. Ramsey and support the Cudahy Lions at the annual Sweet Apple-Wood Festival. There is food, music and carnival rides all weekend beginning at 3:00 Friday July 29. Friday features a fish fry, Saturday has the world famous Southwoods ribs.
On Saturday there is craft fair-rummage sale, a car show and music all day long. Sunday features a polka mass at 11:00 AM.
For more information go to: http://www.wilions.org/cudahy/festival.htm
See you next weekend at Cudahy Park!!!!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cudahy Chronic Nuisance Billing Oct 2014
- Cudahy Man Promoted to Brigadier General - USAF
- North Shore Bank Hosts Community Wellness Day in Cudahy
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- WCA “I Choose Compassion” Campaign Launches For National Bullying Prevention Month
- Cudahy Post Office Delivers the Holidays to
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library