On June 22, 2011 the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field recognized, celebrated, and issued monetary grants to the following Not-For-Profit organizations in order to support their positive missions within our communities: the American Legion Auxiliary Van Eimeren-Kolonka Unit 27 (Badger Girls State), the Mequon-Thiensville Rotary Club (Guatemala Medical Relief Project), the Salvation Army/Oak Creek (equipment for children’s area), the Boy Scouts of America/Southshore District (financial support), Interfaith Cudahy/St. Francis (newsletter mailings), Interfaith Southeast (newsletter mailings)
Additional award recipients included: the Meta House Inc.(operating funds), Project Concern (personal care items), St. Stephen’s Parish Family Life Center (children’s clothing bank), the Girl Scouts of America/Wisconsin Southeast (camp financial assistance), the Amateur Radio Emergency Corps (mobile van upgrades), Pearls for Teen Girls (teen pregnancy program), and the Rotary Club of Wauwatosa/Mayfair (clean water project-Sri Lanka).
For further information pertaining to the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field and Rotary International, one may attend a weekly noon Wednesday Club meeting at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center (5311 S. Howell Ave. Milwaukee, WI.) or contact the following individuals: Hibbie Hayslett (firstname.lastname@example.org), Bob Garnier
(email@example.com) or Steve Sutherland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Carlos Meyers will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- WindSync "Simple Gifts: A Holiday Sampler"
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- Ye Olde Christmas Feaste
- Local Author's Novel, Schrodinger's Dachshund, Set in Cudahy
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Mr. Stephen Parr in Dicken's Doctor Marigold's Prescription at the Cudahy Family Library
- Twenty-Nine Years of Holiday Lights Provide Hope on Candy Cane Lane
- St. Mark's "Night of the Father's Love"