On June 22, 2011 the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field recognized, celebrated, and issued monetary grants to the following Not-For-Profit organizations in order to support their positive missions within our communities: the American Legion Auxiliary Van Eimeren-Kolonka Unit 27 (Badger Girls State), the Mequon-Thiensville Rotary Club (Guatemala Medical Relief Project), the Salvation Army/Oak Creek (equipment for children’s area), the Boy Scouts of America/Southshore District (financial support), Interfaith Cudahy/St. Francis (newsletter mailings), Interfaith Southeast (newsletter mailings)
Additional award recipients included: the Meta House Inc.(operating funds), Project Concern (personal care items), St. Stephen’s Parish Family Life Center (children’s clothing bank), the Girl Scouts of America/Wisconsin Southeast (camp financial assistance), the Amateur Radio Emergency Corps (mobile van upgrades), Pearls for Teen Girls (teen pregnancy program), and the Rotary Club of Wauwatosa/Mayfair (clean water project-Sri Lanka).
For further information pertaining to the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field and Rotary International, one may attend a weekly noon Wednesday Club meeting at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center (5311 S. Howell Ave. Milwaukee, WI.) or contact the following individuals: Hibbie Hayslett (firstname.lastname@example.org), Bob Garnier
(email@example.com) or Steve Sutherland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Free Fall Shred Event helped Record Number of Wisconsinites Fight Identity Theft
- Great Lakes Lighthouses Speaker at Next Cudahy Historical Society Meeting
- Best Presents Aren't Things presented by Kathi Miller
- St. Ann Center Indoor Market starts Saturday!
- South Milwaukee Lions Step up to Help Community Organizations
- Patrick Cudahy Expansion approved by Governing Bodies
- Vendor Fair at Cudahy Family Library
- Ribbon Cutting at Aurora St. Lukes South Shore
- Kelly Senior Center Day Trip to Gurnee Mills Mall
- In Tandem Theatre Comes A "Cudahy” Caroling One Last Time