On June 22, 2011 the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field recognized, celebrated, and issued monetary grants to the following Not-For-Profit organizations in order to support their positive missions within our communities: the American Legion Auxiliary Van Eimeren-Kolonka Unit 27 (Badger Girls State), the Mequon-Thiensville Rotary Club (Guatemala Medical Relief Project), the Salvation Army/Oak Creek (equipment for children’s area), the Boy Scouts of America/Southshore District (financial support), Interfaith Cudahy/St. Francis (newsletter mailings), Interfaith Southeast (newsletter mailings)
Additional award recipients included: the Meta House Inc.(operating funds), Project Concern (personal care items), St. Stephen’s Parish Family Life Center (children’s clothing bank), the Girl Scouts of America/Wisconsin Southeast (camp financial assistance), the Amateur Radio Emergency Corps (mobile van upgrades), Pearls for Teen Girls (teen pregnancy program), and the Rotary Club of Wauwatosa/Mayfair (clean water project-Sri Lanka).
For further information pertaining to the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field and Rotary International, one may attend a weekly noon Wednesday Club meeting at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center (5311 S. Howell Ave. Milwaukee, WI.) or contact the following individuals: Hibbie Hayslett (email@example.com), Bob Garnier
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or Steve Sutherland (email@example.com)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee
- CHS Class Ring received 72 years After Graduation!
- "HeART & Sole" Sister's EXPO