On June 22, 2011 the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field recognized, celebrated, and issued monetary grants to the following Not-For-Profit organizations in order to support their positive missions within our communities: the American Legion Auxiliary Van Eimeren-Kolonka Unit 27 (Badger Girls State), the Mequon-Thiensville Rotary Club (Guatemala Medical Relief Project), the Salvation Army/Oak Creek (equipment for children’s area), the Boy Scouts of America/Southshore District (financial support), Interfaith Cudahy/St. Francis (newsletter mailings), Interfaith Southeast (newsletter mailings)
Additional award recipients included: the Meta House Inc.(operating funds), Project Concern (personal care items), St. Stephen’s Parish Family Life Center (children’s clothing bank), the Girl Scouts of America/Wisconsin Southeast (camp financial assistance), the Amateur Radio Emergency Corps (mobile van upgrades), Pearls for Teen Girls (teen pregnancy program), and the Rotary Club of Wauwatosa/Mayfair (clean water project-Sri Lanka).
For further information pertaining to the Rotary Club of Mitchell Field and Rotary International, one may attend a weekly noon Wednesday Club meeting at the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center (5311 S. Howell Ave. Milwaukee, WI.) or contact the following individuals: Hibbie Hayslett (firstname.lastname@example.org), Bob Garnier
(email@example.com) or Steve Sutherland (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rose Tattoo folk group to be revived in Milwaukee
- Bayview Historical Society 35th Anniversary Celebration
- St. Thomas More High School to Dedicate New Gym Floor to Coach Rick Majerus
- Racine Starving Artists Outdoor Fair August 2nd
- New Trees, New Tables and Bluegrass
- Band Concert - Cudahy Historical Society
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project
- U14 Storm Baseball Tryouts for 2016
- Mayor Announces that City of St. Francis Development efforts moving forward
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week