The School District of South Milwaukee sponsors a free Summer Food Service Program, which is funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and is administered by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.
The following FREE meals are served at Lakeview Elementary School, 711 Marion Avenue, and at South Milwaukee High School cafeteria, 801 15th Avenue. The free meals are served from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, with the exception of Monday, July 4. No lunch will be served on July 4. Please enter Lakeview building through the east door #2, and enter the High School building through the east door #29 (Field House entrance near the totem pole)
Lunch will also be served to interested adults for $2.00 (this price includes a milk). Extra milk will be available to all for $ .30.
June 20: Turkey Burger on a Bun & optional Mayonnaise; Potato Smiles OR Garden Platter; Green Beans
June 21: Grilled Cheese Sandwich; Tomato Soup & Oyster Crackers; Pineapple Tidbits OR
June 22: Chicken Wrap with optional Lettuce & Sauce; California Blend Vegetables; Red Applesauce Jell-O OR Garden Platter
June 23: Hamburger or Cheeseburger on a Bun; Sweet Potato Puffs; Chilled Fruit OR Garden Platter
June 24: BBQ Ribette on a Bun; Corn Chips Package; Whole Kernel Corn; Chilled Pears; Sugar Cookie Bar
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fun, food and fireworks, it's South Shore Frolic time!
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Music for every Palate – South Milwaukee Market announces July music line up
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Cudahy Historical Society Open House This Saturday
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive