The School District of South Milwaukee sponsors a free Summer Food Service Program, which is funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture and is administered by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.
The following FREE meals are served at Lakeview Elementary School, 711 Marion Avenue, and at South Milwaukee High School cafeteria, 801 15th Avenue. The free meals are served from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, with the exception of Monday, July 4. No lunch will be served on July 4. Please enter Lakeview building through the east door #2, and enter the High School building through the east door #29 (Field House entrance near the totem pole)
Lunch will also be served to interested adults for $2.00 (this price includes a milk). Extra milk will be available to all for $ .30.
June 20: Turkey Burger on a Bun & optional Mayonnaise; Potato Smiles OR Garden Platter; Green Beans
June 21: Grilled Cheese Sandwich; Tomato Soup & Oyster Crackers; Pineapple Tidbits OR
June 22: Chicken Wrap with optional Lettuce & Sauce; California Blend Vegetables; Red Applesauce Jell-O OR Garden Platter
June 23: Hamburger or Cheeseburger on a Bun; Sweet Potato Puffs; Chilled Fruit OR Garden Platter
June 24: BBQ Ribette on a Bun; Corn Chips Package; Whole Kernel Corn; Chilled Pears; Sugar Cookie Bar
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bike Donations Needed
- New South Shore Masters Swimming Program
- Rustic Furniture Maker at St. Ann Center Indoor Market
- Mayor St. Marie-Carls was voted down on her request for the City of St. Francis City Council to take action on tax disparity and Citizens concerns who have received up to 64% increase in their property taxes.
- Packard Plaza in Cudahy sold
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- The Gateway to Milwaukee Has Been Supporting Economic Progress in the Airport Area for Past 10 Years
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee