Please join me on my 5th annual bike ride, Pedal in the Park with Pat. We will meet at the Sheridan Park Pavilion (Area 1, at Layton Avenue & Sheridan Drive) on Thursday, June 16, at 6 p.m. Our trip will follow the Oak Leaf Trail to the northern part of Grant Park and return to Sheridan Pavilion in time for a concert there by the “Bluegrass Allstars” at 6:30 p.m.
Helmets are highly encouraged. Round trip distance is approximately 5.3 miles.
The annual “Pedal in the Park with Pat” calls attention to the condition of our bike paths and parks and coordinates efforts to improve these jewels. The Oak Leaf Trail is a precious resource to residents of the 8th District and Milwaukee County. Originally designed as a 64-mile trail in 1939, it currently stretches 106 miles, connecting residents to recreation and economic activities throughout the County.
During my nearly four years on the Milwaukee County Board, I am proud to be an advocate for the maintenance of Milwaukee County’s trails and Parks.
Very truly, Pat
Patricia Jursik, Milwaukee County Supervisor, 8th District
- Bluegrass Fest Benefit to Pulaski Park-Cudahy
- South Shore Police Departments Partner for Traffic Enforcement
- Pancake Breakfast at the Kelly Center
- The South Shore Farmers Market is open for the season
- Shop St. Francis Week - June 27 to July 4th Offers discounts and offers!
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- Former Southshore YMCA to become public community recreation center
- Added Yoga Classes at the Cudahy Family Library
- Cudahy Health Department Awarded Grant
- Thank you to generous Cudahy 4th of July sponsors