Please join me on my 5th annual bike ride, Pedal in the Park with Pat. We will meet at the Sheridan Park Pavilion (Area 1, at Layton Avenue & Sheridan Drive) on Thursday, June 16, at 6 p.m. Our trip will follow the Oak Leaf Trail to the northern part of Grant Park and return to Sheridan Pavilion in time for a concert there by the “Bluegrass Allstars” at 6:30 p.m.
Helmets are highly encouraged. Round trip distance is approximately 5.3 miles.
The annual “Pedal in the Park with Pat” calls attention to the condition of our bike paths and parks and coordinates efforts to improve these jewels. The Oak Leaf Trail is a precious resource to residents of the 8th District and Milwaukee County. Originally designed as a 64-mile trail in 1939, it currently stretches 106 miles, connecting residents to recreation and economic activities throughout the County.
During my nearly four years on the Milwaukee County Board, I am proud to be an advocate for the maintenance of Milwaukee County’s trails and Parks.
Very truly, Pat
Patricia Jursik, Milwaukee County Supervisor, 8th District
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Fall Festival is Sunday
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Dick Woerfel Memorial Tournament is a Success
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- Bay View Business Gives Back
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Free Outdoor Band Concert Tuesday!
- Cudahy Police To Participate in Alcohol Crackdown
- Cudahy’s Net New Construction is .20%